Simply put, we forbid spamming. Period.
More specifically, we implement several
policies to discourage spammers from using our facilities and to protect
our users against spam messages:
- We filter against known spam addresses.
- We disable spammers immediately.
- We monitor traffic patterns. If an
address fits a pattern we associate with spammers, we investigate.
- We pay attention to complaints about our
addresses. Send complaints about spam from Mail.COM.Sg users to email@example.com
- We do not relay messages. To foil
spammers, we don't accept email that is from a non-Mail.COM.Sg address
and to a non-Mail.COM.Sg address.
- We limit the number of recipients per
message. If a user needs a higher limit, the user can ask.
We also encourage other sites to implement
similar policies. If you want to implement similar policies at your site,
contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
and we'll help you get started.